In this interview with Dx3 Digest, Julia Casale, the company’s CMO, talks about brand safety, measuring results, and why it’s crucial not to forget about content. Continue to interview >
- RT @IndexExchange: Will Doherty on the Walmart exchange: "Seems Like Natural Next Step" bit.ly/UbhF8Q via @mediapost 1 week ago
- Smart AdServer Taps Casale For European Demand 07/15/2014 bit.ly/1rluOs0 via @mediapost 1 week ago
- . @iabcanada Discusses Seller ID to Combat Fraud #programmatic via @Marketing_Mag ow.ly/yVHfK 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndexExchange: Quebecor, Channel Zero, and Reader's Digest join CPAX via @Marketing_Mag ow.ly/yR6n8 2 weeks ago
- Automotive Brands Lead #RTB Ad Spending Race in Canada via @eMarketer ow.ly/yH2B9 3 weeks ago
- Walmart Exchange Seems Like Natural Next Step
- Exchange Fraud Prevention Should Be Simple: Sellers, State Your Name
- Publisher Pricing Fail (in The Open RTB Market): Why Dynamic Pricing Hurts More Than it Helps
- How Canada’s Programmatic Market Will Evolve to Match the U.S.
- What’s Behind The Rise in Self-Serve Programmatic?
- A Call For Sharper Bidding
- How Bid Retractions Can Defeat Ad Fraud — If Buyers and Sellers Cooperate
- Marketing at The Speed of Digital Culture – How Programmatic Approaches Can Help
- Why The Best Programmatic Planning Model Is ‘Always On’
- Cookies: A Matter of Consumer Privacy or Mass Confusion?
Casale Media On Flickr