In this interview with Dx3 Digest, Julia Casale, the company’s CMO, talks about brand safety, measuring results, and why it’s crucial not to forget about content. Continue to interview >
- Detecting click fraud and beyond via @exchangewire exchangewire.com/blog/2014/04/1… 1 day ago
- Auto makers & dealers need to stay digitally connected to buyers -- Jim Franchi of @AutoTrader_com via @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 1 day ago
- Programmatic Is Not A Strategy - adexchanger.com/data-driven-th… 1 week ago
- Report frm @IDC & @TheTradeDeskInc: RTB-Based Guaranteed Media To Near $10B By 2018 via@adexchanger ow.ly/vvTgT 1 week ago
- Digital ad spend will be up 14.8% over 2013 via @eMarketer emarketer.com/Article/Digita… 2 weeks ago
- What’s Behind The Rise in Self-Serve Programmatic?
- A Call For Sharper Bidding
- How Bid Retractions Can Defeat Ad Fraud — If Buyers and Sellers Cooperate
- Marketing at The Speed of Digital Culture – How Programmatic Approaches Can Help
- Why The Best Programmatic Planning Model Is ‘Always On’
- Cookies: A Matter of Consumer Privacy or Mass Confusion?
- How Accountable Is Creative?
- Buy It Now: Changes Needed To Improve RTB Valuations
- Index Quarterly Report: Issue 2
- The Dangers of Recycling in the Cloud
Casale Media On Flickr